Enjoy the perks of being a myVillager
The much anticipated myVillage Membership mobile app is here! Simply download
our app and use the pre-installed QR code scanner to get your points from our shops.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The myVillager rewards programme (“myVillager programme”) is operated by myVillage at Serangoon Garden (“myVillage”). Under the myVillager programme, myVillage customers qualifying for membership in the myVillager programme (“myVillager/s”) and approved by myVillage receive benefits determined by myVillage from time to time. By applying for and/or using the myVillager programme, you agree to be bound by its terms and conditions as determined by myVillage from time to time.
- The programme is open to Singaporeans and Permanent Residents aged 16 and above.
- To register, customers must present the receipts with your NRIC or passport at the Concierge Counter at L2.
- No membership card will be issued. Your NRIC or Passport number will serve as your membership identification (ID).
- Membership is valid for 12 months from sign up and expires on the last day of the 12th month of the membership.
- Automatic membership renewal will be awarded to members who record a minimum spend of $800 in a year.
- Only individual customers are allowed. No corporate or joint accounts are allowed.
- Employees and staff of tenants at myVillage are not eligible for membership.
- The myVillager is expected to update their home address, email address, and contact number either at the Concierge Counter at L2 or via the myVillage mobile app.
- Any communication sent to a myVillager will be regarded as delivered when posted, emailed or sent via SMS to the Member’s mailing address, email address or mobile number on record. myVillage will not be responsible for any delayed, misdirected or lost mail/communication to a myVillager.
Earning myVillage Pennies
- Reward points are awarded in the form of myVillage pennies (p).
- One myVillage penny (1p) will be awarded for each S$1 spent by the myVillager at any shopping outlets at myVillage, excluding Fairprice Finest.
- One myVillage penny (1p) will be awarded for each S$2 spent at Fairprice Finest.
- A minimum spending of $5 nett in each receipt is needed to earn pennies.
- Transactions from money exchange, bill payments, carpark coupon purchases, clinics, DBS Bank/ DBS Treasures, pushcarts and event vendors are not entitled for myVillage pennies collection. The amount will also exclude payment by myVillage gift vouchers and tenants’ vouchers.
- To earn myVillage pennies, myVillagers should bring their receipts, tax invoices or transaction slips within 7 days to the Concierge Counter at L2. You will also need to present your NRIC. Please note that deposit slips and NETS receipt slips will not be accepted.
- All myVillage pennies are valid for a period of 3 years if your membership is renewed. Unused myVillage pennies are carried over to the next year upon membership renewal.
- All myVillage pennies shall expire upon membership expiry.
- myVillage reserves the right to determine, vary or change from time to time the type or quantum of qualifying purchases and the corresponding number of myVillage pennies to be awarded without prior notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- myVillagers who have accumulated sufficient myVillage pennies in their accounts are eligible, subject to meeting any conditions that myVillage may impose, to redeem items listed in the catalogue (‘Collectively’ referred to as “Rewards” and individually as “Reward”). myVillage shall designate from time to time at its absolute discretion, which Rewards shall be listed in the e-Catalogue and shall be subject to the terms and conditions therein.
- myVillage pennies earned may be redeemed for selected Rewards, but is subject to stock availability at time of redemption. The redeemed Rewards are non-returnable, not exchangeable for cash and may be changed / substituted without prior notice. myVillage reserves the right not to replenish any Reward that has run out-of-stock and to replace with another Reward as it deems fit.
- myVillagers redeeming Rewards will be required to present their NRIC / Passport at the Concierge Counter at L2 for verification.
- If Rewards redemption is done at the eConcierge, a grace period of 24 hours reservation will be given for that redemption. In no other case will reservations be allowed for redemption of Rewards. There can only be one reservation for each myVillager at any one time.
- myVillage shall not be held liable for the quality of the Rewards redeemed.
- Once a redemption request is submitted, it cannot be cancelled or withdrawn.
- Rewards in the form of shopping / gift vouchers are subject to the terms and conditions and are valid for use only at participating establishments as stated. Lost, damaged or unused vouchers shall after the expiry date be deemed null and void and shall not be replaced by myVillage. There will not be any reinstatement of myVillage pennies for lost or expired vouchers. Extension of validity of vouchers will not be entertained.
- Upon redemption of Rewards, members’ myVillage pennies recorded in their accounts will be debited by the corresponding number of myVillage pennies.
- myVillage reserves the right to deduct accumulated myVillage pennies from members’ accounts or refuse redemption of any
- Rewards or to recall such redeemed Rewards under the following circumstances:points are suspected to be fraudulently obtained;
any myVillage pennies erroneously awarded due to system glitches or any other reasons;any myVillage pennies derived from any transaction, which has been cancelled, voided, refunded or reversed.
- myVillage reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions herein relating to the issuance, forfeiture and redemption of myVillage pennies, services and other products at its own discretion, without prior notice.
- myVillage shall not be liable for any delay or error in the details of your account, including the collection or redemption of myVillage pennies.
- All transactions are to be made at the Concierge Counter, L2 from 12nn to 10pm daily.
If you require further clarification, please do not hesitate to call the Concierge hotline at 6634 2288 or send us an email at email@example.com