can be yours too
Largest suburban gathering of farmers in Singapore. Fresh! Fresh! Fresh! Straight from the Farms to you.
I’m pleased (and very excited!) to announce the SG Farmers’ Market at myVillage. This year, we’ve collaborated with the good people at AVA to bring the country’s largest gathering of Local Farmers to the suburbs.
It’s not just vegetable produce either. We’ve got fish farms participating, frog farms, eggs and I have been told that there’d be live lobsters too! There’s also going to be a whole host of cooking demos from celebrity food experts and chefs, activities for kids, and over $1000 worth of stage game prizes to be won!
This is all happening on 23rd & 24th September, 2017 from 9am – 4pm. So, mark your calendars, bring your friends and family, and let’s have the best time yet!
Here are the Details:
• What: SG Farmers’ Market
• When: 23rd & 24th September (Sat & Sun), 9am – 4pm
• Where: myVillage at Serangoon Garden, 1 Maju Avenue
• Play-Doh Activities & Singapore Young Farmers Activities for Kids
• Over $1,000 worth of stage game prizes to be won
• Free Goodie Bags (While Stocks Last)
• Cooking Demos by Celebrity chef Jimmy Chok, Founder/Chef of Arbite Marc Wee, Nutritionist Charlotte Mei & Food writer Annette Tan
Free Shuttle Bus
• Pick up at Bus Stop 66021, at New Tech Park, Lorong Chuan.
• Buses run in 15-minute intervals
• First Bus at 9am from New Tech Park to myVillage
• Last Bus at 3pm from myVillage to New Tech Park
Alternate Ways to Get to myVillage: here
See you there!