Hello dear Villagers! The new year has brought about new things around and about at myVillage. For one, we have got a new shuttle bus route and timetable to better suit your needs! Follow this link below to see our new shuttle bus route and timetable!
Just a quick overview of the start and end times:
Lunch Route from 11.45 am to 2.40 pm (AMK) and 11.38 am to 3.09 pm (Tai Seng)
I’ve been working hard since the start of this year to do this, and now I’m proud to tell all of you that we’re finally ready to run my Filmhouse Festival.
Before I left on my odyssey which saw me riding camels in the Sahara, amongst many other things, I remember totally enjoying my weekend afternoons catching movies with Marley & Jules. We were all teenagers then, so relaxing and hanging out with them while taking in some celluloid stories was a great memory.
I wanted to do the same thing with you – have a great time and remember the occasion. That’s why earlier this year, I sent Marley & Jules on a hunt for great movies to watch with you. I was excited already, but when they showed me what they found, I got even more excited.
Yes, we got the Academy Award Nominated Disney Hit “Frozen”!
But I felt like we were still missing something, so I rang up a few favours and we got even more exciting items like:
- 1st Prize: 2D1N Staycation +$50 dinning credit + 1 Day Admission Pass to USS (2 Adults) worth $600++
- 2nd Prize: 1 Day Admission Pass to USS (Family of 4) worth $260++ & 1 Lenco iPD-4600 iphone Dock w/ FM worth $199 each
- 3rd Prize: 1 Lenco iPD-4600 iphone Dock w/ FM worth $199 each + v-JAYS Headphone worth $88 + myvillage vouchers
- 4th Prize: A pair to “Happy Ever Laughter” comedy play worth $200++
- 5th Prize: Laura Mercier body wash set worth $130++
All this is happening on
- Saturday 15 March, 2014
- Fringe Activities start at 5:30pm
- Movie Screening Begins at 7:30pm
- Lucky Draw immediately after the movie!
Time for you to come to myVillage, L2 Concierge counter to pick up your movie passes! Each pass entitles you to 1 Goodie bag (with lots of tenant vouchers and premiums) as well as 1 Lucky Draw Chance!
Don’t miss out on this. I only do this once a year!
See you there,
If you missed the St Peter’s Choir performance last weekend at our Christmas Light-Up, don’t fret. Our friends will be back on the 14th of December at 7.30pm to lead the community in Christmas caroling with the community!
In addition, St Peter’s Ladies’ Workshop will be setting up booths in December to showcase the love and care that goes into homemade arts & crafts.
Look forward to tote bags, wrist bags, pouches, “pot” holders, brooches, hair accessories and scarfs made from wool, cloth, ceramic and paper!
It’s starting to feel a lot like Christmas!
- What: St Peter’s Choir Performance and Workshop
- When: 7, 8, 14 & 15 Dec (Workshop) between 11am and 8pm and 14 Dec (Performance) 7.30pm!
- Where: myVillage, Level 1
See you there!