Posted on 21 Apr 2014
What are you doing this weekend? Clear your afternoons now because our weekend flea is back!
We’ve got Celebrity Blogger, Ju Ann from www.ngjuann.com to join us this coming Saturday! This proud mother of one is a top ten finalist in Singapore’s Blog Awards in 2011, 2012 & 2013 for Best Beauty Blog and she’ll be kicking off the flea with me!
Marley, Jules and I love to giving back to the Serangoon Garden community, and following the recent establishments of Toast Box, iSteaks and Allscipt, we’ve decided this flea is going to be the next installment of the newest happenings around the mall.
This month is shaping up to be awesome, so you’d want to be a part of it too!
- What: Fashion & Arts Baazar at myVillage
- When: 26 & 27 April 2014
- Where: myVeranda, Level 1, myVillage @ Serangoon Garden
- Time: 12pm to 9pm
- With who: Celebrity Blogger, Ju Ann of www.ngjuann.com and of course, Hugh!
Posted on 14 Apr 2014
‘Nuff said. Hurry down today!
In case you need to make plans,
Where: Level 2, myVillage
Hours: Sun – Thu: 11:00 – 23:00, Fri – Sat: 11:00 – 00:00
Posted on 20 Mar 2014
If you missed out on last week’s Filmhouse Festival on our roof top, here are the pictures from the event! For those who made it and had a jolly good time, feel free to tag yourselves in the photos on our Facebook page! – Hugh, Marley & Jules
Posted on 27 Feb 2014
Hello dear Villagers! The new year has brought about new things around and about at myVillage. For one, we have got a new shuttle bus route and timetable to better suit your needs! Follow this link below to see our new shuttle bus route and timetable!
Just a quick overview of the start and end times:
Lunch Route from 11.45 am to 2.40 pm (AMK) and 11.38 am to 3.09 pm (Tai Seng)
Posted on 27 Feb 2014
I’ve been working hard since the start of this year to do this, and now I’m proud to tell all of you that we’re finally ready to run my Filmhouse Festival.
Before I left on my odyssey which saw me riding camels in the Sahara, amongst many other things, I remember totally enjoying my weekend afternoons catching movies with Marley & Jules. We were all teenagers then, so relaxing and hanging out with them while taking in some celluloid stories was a great memory.
I wanted to do the same thing with you – have a great time and remember the occasion. That’s why earlier this year, I sent Marley & Jules on a hunt for great movies to watch with you. I was excited already, but when they showed me what they found, I got even more excited.
Yes, we got the Academy Award Nominated Disney Hit “Frozen”!
But I felt like we were still missing something, so I rang up a few favours and we got even more exciting items like:
- 1st Prize: 2D1N Staycation +$50 dinning credit + 1 Day Admission Pass to USS (2 Adults) worth $600++
- 2nd Prize: 1 Day Admission Pass to USS (Family of 4) worth $260++ & 1 Lenco iPD-4600 iphone Dock w/ FM worth $199 each
- 3rd Prize: 1 Lenco iPD-4600 iphone Dock w/ FM worth $199 each + v-JAYS Headphone worth $88 + myvillage vouchers
- 4th Prize: A pair to “Happy Ever Laughter” comedy play worth $200++
- 5th Prize: Laura Mercier body wash set worth $130++
All this is happening on
- Saturday 15 March, 2014
- Fringe Activities start at 5:30pm
- Movie Screening Begins at 7:30pm
- Lucky Draw immediately after the movie!
Time for you to come to myVillage, L2 Concierge counter to pick up your movie passes! Each pass entitles you to 1 Goodie bag (with lots of tenant vouchers and premiums) as well as 1 Lucky Draw Chance!
Don’t miss out on this. I only do this once a year!
See you there,