myVillage X Food From The Heart: A Wishlist
15 Oct – 31 Dec 2020
10am – 10pm
Level 2 Concierge Counter
The 2020 Edition of Gift That Keeps Giving will focus on the beneficiaries of Food From The Heart
myVillage X Food From The Heart
Food From The Heart (FFTH) focuses on alleviating hunger in the lives of the less-fortunate. In this challenging year, we’ll need your help more than ever. FFTH works with multiple organisations to support 25,000 people across Singapore with its food distribution programme.
This year, we’re helping to collect items that will go a long way to feeding the less fortunate.
How to Contribute
myVillage will be the collection point for all donations. Here are the details:
Date: October 15, 2020 – December 31, 2020
Time: Monday to Sunday, 10am – 10pm
Location: myVillage, Level 2 Concierge Counter
The Food From The Heart Team is looking for unopened, unused, non-perishable items like…
• Staple items: Rice, pasta, instant noodles, cooking oil etc
• Condiments: Soy sauce, salt, sugar, cooking oil, evaporated milk etc
• Instant beverages: Milo, coffee, tea, chocolate, cereal etc
• Dry snacks: Cookies, dried fruits and nuts, biscuits, etc
• Canned food: Mushroom, beans, peas, sardines, condensed milk, fish, meats etc
COVID-19 has made this year difficult for all of us, but together, we can beat it!