myVillage X Food From The Heart: A Wishlist
15 Oct 2016 – 2 Jan 2017
10am – 10pm
Level 2 Concierge Counter
The 2016 Edition of Gift That Keeps Giving will focus on the beneficiaries of Food From The Heart.
Food From The Heart (FFTH) focuses on alleviating hunger in the lives of the less-fortunate. FFTH works with multiple organisations to support 25,000 people across Singapore with its food distribution programme.
This year, we’re helping to collect items that will go a long way to feeding the less fortunate.
How to Contribute
myVillage will be the collection point for all donations. Here are the details:
Date: October 15, 2016 – January 2, 2017
Time: Monday to Sunday, 10am – 10pm
Location: myVillage, Level 2 Concierge Counter
The Food From The Heart Team is looking for unopened, unused, non-perishable items like…
• Staple items: Rice, pasta, instant noodles etc
• Condiments: Soy sauce, salt, sugar, cooking oil etc
• Instant beverages: Milo, coffee, chocolate, cereal etc
• Dry snacks: Cookies, dried fruits and nuts, biscuits
• Canned food: Mushroom, baked beans, sardines, condensed milk etc
As always, I just want to say that every bit helps, so please contribute!