Support Local Farmers at myVillage!
22-23 Sept 2018
9am – 2pm
myVillage Level 2 Concierge Counter Level 2 Concierge Counter Rooftop
The largest suburban gathering of farmers in Singapore is back in Serangoon Gardens.
I’m pleased (and very excited!) to announce that SG Farmers’ Market at myVillage is back!
Come on down to pick your favourite local produce, freshly harvested just for you! We’ve got 8 new farmers for you to check out, as well as all your favourites from last year!
Celebrity chefs Jimmy Chok and Marc Wee will also demonstrate how to prepare dishes using fresh local produce, while kids can get creative at our children’s art section. We’ll also be having on-ground roving games and attractive prizes for winners!
This is all happening on 22nd & 23rd September, 2018 from 9am – 2pm. So, mark your calendars, bring your friends and family, and let’s have the best time yet!
Here are the Details:
• What: SG Farmers’ Market 2018
• When: 22nd & 23rd September (Sat & Sun), 9am – 2pm
• Where: myVillage at Serangoon Garden, 1 Maju Avenue
• Kids get to make their own sun catcher (22 Sept) or paint a free magnet (23 Sept)
• Over $1,000 worth of stage game prizes to be won
• Free Goodie Bags (While Stocks Last)
• Cooking Demos by Celebrity chef Jimmy Chok, Founder/Chef of Arbite Marc Wee!
Alternate Ways to Get to myVillage: here
See you there!